---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Monday, January 10, 2005

My Super Grandma +D

WOW..... ages can't stop people to keep stronger.... hehehe i have the strongest granma in the world, well at least in my house... she just broke my door key into 2 pieces with one strike..... WOW...
it scares me bro... hehhe.. but i'm very proud of my grand ma... good... good...good....
________________________________________

Last weekend i spend all of my days most just sit and listening to my grandma talking to her self... well sometimes she ask me somethin... hehehe i like doing that...... she is much more cute hihihhi =D more old, more cute (makin tua makin lucu) +D hueheheehe....

i love her ya know.... from the whole my family i love her the most..... i wonder when is grandmother day?! well there is mother day, there is father day, when is grandmother day, grandfather day?! i think they much more deserve to have that credit...... hmmmm..... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home