---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year Reflection

Dan 2:1-49

I try to see this year reflection. What has happened in the year 2004, and I see that all become blur, all except the Tsunami tragedy. Because I see that this event is the greatest event that ever happened in 2004 and it takes whole world intention. That’s why this is the most sadness new year eve.. for me …

I spend my New Year eve alone in my room, sit still before Him and read the bible. I try to seek what is God’s will in that tragedy. I believe all happened for a reason, everything that happened in my life, anybody life, every events in the world…. ALL HAPPENED FOR A REASON… that’s what I try to look for… why?? Why??

Then I read at Daniel 2… its about King Nebukadnezar dream. And the meaning of that dream that surprised me… Daniel give an explanation of the king’s dream… in this chapter Daniel said that there is a statue of king it self made by 5 kinds of materials, gold, silver, bronze, metal and soil. but still even if the materials are so perfect, so great still this kingdom is not a perfect kingdom, every materials have their own weakness. soo the conclusion is like this… no matter how great and huge is the kingdom that human being made… still it can’t defeat GOD’s kingdom…

What I believe is that He wants to make us understand that we r nothing before Him, we are just a dust… nothing… He can crush us in a matter of seconds… what I see is that this world become too arrogant and the ego is way too high and He doesn’t like that… that’s why He let this disaster happen so that every people can look for Him and ask for His mercy again…

My friend said that there is no safe place in this world. and its true… there is no other place safer than His presence…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home