---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Thursday, January 06, 2005

my best time with God everyday....

i really like having intimacy with GOD when I’m driving my car alone. with music, sing a song, I really really felt that He is so close to me… this is my best way to have good conversation with Him. This is my best way to praise and worship Him, give my thanks all the time. Until now I can’t find other way than this… since I don’t drive anymore coz my car was sold, My father need the mony to pay sometin, I can’t have my intimacy again as close as what I have when I still hav my car… I know sometin that this situation is not good. I need to find other way, I can’t just depend on car. If I want to get more intimacy with GOD I need to get new car so I can enjoy praise and worship Him while I’m driving… no no no… I know that it’s wrong… I believe that GOD wants me not to depend on something in order to worship Him only, coz He is GOD. I can’t give Him such a boundaries that makes what he has planed for my life limited… no no.. its wrong too.. I know that. The problem is, now I still can’t have the same intimacy as like as what I get earlier, even I already try many other ways… I did, I try many ways… but still can’t satisfy me. I want more, more that what I have long time ago, more… more and more… to be more closer to Him. His presence, His love, His mercy, His passion, anything… I want more… I need more…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home