---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Monday, December 27, 2004

Patch Adams.. u should watch this movie....

Today until the whole week I’m absent. I dun come to the office.. ho ho ho long holiday… I need refreshing ya know.. strezz my mind.. hihihi…

I started today with wake up at 10 am. Wah how lazy I am.. hmm.. btw I watch Patch Adams movie again.. This movie really inspired me. My vision.. I’ve just realized that I’m not loosing my vision, but my vision just blurring.. like a blurred picture in front of me. I can’t see clearly again… I just need new strength, new spirit…

I want to see all of my old friends. I owe to them everything. I can not forgive myself if one day I found one of their life is in jeopardy. I will come back … no matter what other people say and think about me… I will come back …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home