---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Saturday, December 25, 2004

SMS FREAK

In This Christmas night rain keeps on falling until this morning, and I felt the peace of Christmas, its good. And I start to thinking about myself, my vision, my purpose of life, my job, my friends, and most of all my family. I’m so regret that I dun do so many things for my friends and my family for almost 24 years of my life…. I think I am the most arrogant person in the world. I keep saying in my vision to help someone else, to draw “a smile” on everyone faces a true joyful smile tat came from the right source (Jesus), but what?! I dun feel that myself. How the hell I can make someone else happy if I’m not happy?! Oh… man…

I’m still waiting for Him to talk to me… I receive 42 sms x’mas greetings today... Wow that is a great... But still I dun feel any joy…. =( still waiting for someone special greet me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home