---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Thursday, December 23, 2004

My MOM

yo.. yesterday is mothers day..

let me tell u about my mom.
she is a talkative person, sometimes quite annoying but without it no more joy at home....
her voice is like my morning alarm that always wakes me up so i never late go to work.. he he..
she is a sensitive person also.. every time she watch a dramatic movies she always cry... "oh that story is so nice, so romantic ... hu huuuu hhuuu.... " like tat lah... hehhe =D
well even so.. i love her.. cozzzzz.... she is my only mom hehehe.... no lah... i love her no matter how bad she is, no matter how noiziezzz her voice to me.. ha ha... thax GOD for giving me mother like that...

Happy Mothers Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home