---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Friday, March 25, 2005

EASTER IS COMING .....

i suppose to go to church at 10 am, but i couldn't make it... i wake at 11 am ... he he.. very tired. i got home at 11 pm last night from the office. i was uploading STB files for gavin. i dun want to leave it coz i'm afraid the files got corrupted or failed. so there i am sitting in front of my PC, walking around disturbing my friends hueheheh .... doin nothing but watching my FTP status.... wew.... wait ...... (idle 10 min....)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi ... i'm back... hehehe just got confirmation from my friend. the files received already but there are 2 files corrupted and i need to send it again tomorrow... wew good thing is most of the files can be opened adn i think he is working on it right now... wew.... like what i said early... this STB project is killin me, my partners, all of my team mates wew... i hope we can finished this next week.... i'm very not sure man.....
------------------------------------------------------------------
last week i lost my cell phone and my watch, not only me it happened to my pal also same thing his cell phone and his watch. it happened on a very cloudy sunday when me any my pal are swimming at Tirta Mas swimming pool. oh man... i'm very speachless..... dun know what to say... dun know what to do ... 1 thing i know that GOD wants to teach me something about faith.... and i really felt that this thing happend so that i can back to Him, seeking His face again, more serious.... i know that i've very far from His presence this years..... i'm so sory.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke 7 - 9
after so long time i begin to read my bible again... one message that i got. i must grow deep more and more in the words of God. He is waiting for me ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home