---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Monday, March 14, 2005

FAMILY GATHERING, 11-13 March 2005

11 - 13 March 2005, my whole family having a gathering at cipanas, puncak. wow its been almost ... i dun know, few years i think since our last family gathering. usually every year ... specially at christmas eve. we went to out relation place at semarang. but that habit doesn't last long ... coz when we get buzy, lots of work to do and too many activity we just can't schedule our time and arrange the next gathering ... well this weekend, i am happy... yeah quite happy. even if i still can't get know my parents more deeper, but i did get know my brothers more... yeah thats all. i spend most of my day at the bathroom, spoilt my self with the whirlpool facilities from the hotel... ha ha .... this is the first time in my life i take a bath for more than 2 hours... huehhehehehe.... it fells good.... the point is... i am happy.... hihihi .... seeing them laugh is enough for me - Thats what family r 4 .... -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home