---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Thursday, January 20, 2005

JAKARTA FLOODED - NFSU2

This last 3 days... jakarta flooded... huahahaha.. just like few years ago.. but much better lah.. well one thing to thank to God that my home are safe from this flood.... thank you.. thank you...

but my room .. oh man... my stuff is wet all around.. 3 days raining all night made my house leaking and i've just reliazed that in the morning.. finding my books, my magazines wet... bah!!! bah!!!... and now my room so smelly, stinks... wah need refreshment here...
_____________________________

i'm playing need for speed underground 2 again.. i try to finished it as soon as possible.. last night is my second night playing this game and i almost finished the third town... we... i wonder if i could finished it tonight wow .. new record... but still i can not beat my team leader... wah.. how the hell he become soo skillfull and though.. grrrrr!!! i can beat u.. i will beat u.... i must beat u .... GGGGRRRRRR!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home