---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Monday, February 28, 2005

LEADER OF MY FAMILY

Mark 4 & 5

today breakfast. i dun get any such inspirational things from Him today by reading that verse, but He talked to me about leadership. A Man are born to become a leader. I realized that for 5 years i walk with Him, i still can't be what i must be... i already try and try and try again, but why i keep on fail and fail and fail again... but i know this is not the end, i know i must go on and still keep on trying until i can reach what He wants in my life. i know is not easy so please God help me....

tonight there are some trouble in my house, people yelling each other. its not a common thing happend in my home. my mother very disappointed with my grandma coz she just can not forgive someone else's fault. my mother give understanding that my grandma have to let it go and erase her reverenge if she want to get a happy life. not sorrow all the time... my mother said she had enough and she is very tired handling all of this nonsense.... then she cried.... i'm at my room i can't do anything, i don't know the problem. all i do is just pray and hope things will got better and better.

i have to do something i know i have to focusing to my family restoration in this short term. i really need every support from my buddy, from everyone.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home