---::CooLBLuETurtLE::---

COOL... CALM..... CONFIDENT.....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH...

Jeremiah 17:5-8
17:5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
17:6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Usually i plan my future based on my strength, what can i do, what can i made, my work, my financial status, because basicly i'm a hardworking person so i always thought that if i want to have great and better future, i must work harder, study harder. I know it isn't wrong if i want to become better and better again in my life but i realized that i do that without GOD's contribution, as if i won't let Him to control my life...

rite now i want to give all my rights, my future, my strength, my dreams before Him. and let Him manage my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home